Thursday, May 14, 2009

Welcome!

Following up on Seth Godin's challenge (towards the end of his TED talk) to "create a movement", I am launching the Change Sayings movement ... and this new blog (if it really takes off then I will consider other ways to present - such as a timeline, etc. - suggestions welcome).

So, I'll kick off things by adding the first change saying tomorrow.

I am looking forward to seeing your favorite change sayings. You can:
  • Add via comments (I'll add as a daily entry afterward - with an image)
  • Send to me via e-mail: mindshare2000@yahoo.com
  • Request to become a collaborator for this blog (that will allow you to create posts directly)
Come often and add freely. Tell your friends and colleagues. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. ~Victor Frankl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary: Thanks very much for your comment. Since you're the very first to speak up, I will add your quotations as this Monday's contribution - a coveted position! Feel free to "follow" this blog. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete